Monday, December 13, 2010

Harry Potter 7 - Part 1: I've been there!

       The other night I watched Harry Potter 7 - Part 1 in Cinema and was suddenly delighted to see one of the scene that made me say, "Oh! I've been there!".  The classic scene was taken from one of the streets in Central London. The scene was when the trio (Harry Potter and friends) disappeared from the party tent attacked by the villain, then found theirselves reappeared in London infront of the red bus under the famous SANYO digital neon lighted billboard.  If you haven't seen the movie yet, see photos below and watch out for that scene in cinema.


The Poster


The Ticket in Qatar

The ODEON Theatre in Leicester Square, London where they held the premier night which I missed!


 The SANYO Billboard different facets.







The Red Buses



 The Red Phone Boots (just to add)

 with some good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment