Thursday, December 16, 2010

Congratulations! It's Our Website's First Anniversary!

       "It all started as a hobby, then a commitment!" 

       I feel that it is relevant if I share my journey with you because I think this is a platform to disseminate information through travels and eventually to instill love to nature and to all its life within.  Thank you very much for following my sojourn!

       Our website statistics has recently picked up international viewership from these countries, to you all, THANK YOU!  Please keep your frequent visit, I promise to make it more informative as it entertains, BE INSPIRED!  God Bless!

    
Australia

Bangladesh

Brazil

Canada

China

Croatia

Denmark

Japan

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Malaysia

Philippines

Qatar

Russia

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom

United States of America

If for any reason that I missed anyone's country of viewership, please post your comments under any post, old or latest, and it will be published the next day for all of you to see.  Thanks once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment