Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Statue Pétrifié 2: Victoria Memorial, LONDON, UK


I wonder why I have this thing for statues; I just love taking photos beside them or literally on them!  Maybe, because each statue has its own interesting historical and geographical significance from the past and it tells about the place where it stands.  Once in a while I publish some of those significant monument or statue from places where I went, in a portion I called in French, “Statue Pétrifié” or Petrified Statue in English.   Please see some photos further below.   




 The Victoria Memorial is a statue in front of Buckingham Palace in London, placed at the centre of The Queen's Gardens.


The golden statue on top is of Queen Victoria facing north-eastward.



2 comments:

  1. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great "Quote"! Can I use this quote in one of my article to publish soon?

      Thanks for the visit!

      Delete