Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fridge Magnet



I never thought that fridge magnets are going to be so cool until some friends requested a few from some of my travels abroad. 

I am not so much into collecting fridge magnets... yes, I buy some for friends as souvenir and give them all away without leaving some for me.  Luckily, I able to save some though!  But next time, I will collect the coollest stuffs I can find around the world for myself.  Who knows?  I might blog a story out of each in the future, like a photo, everything else has its own story to tell.



3 comments:

  1. wow,,,kuya roland,im also into fridge magnets.i heart the boomerang and the blue fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll get you some next time...

    The fish is from Cebu, PHILIPPINES, boomerangs are from Sydney, AUSTRALIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiyong Lands
    I collect them too from travels within Australia and USA, I also like receiving them too coz it links some stories to friends who gave them to me! Of course like you I like giving them to people as a gift! Cannot wait to see your blog about England and if you travel other parts of Europe! I wish we could do that as well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete