Saturday, June 19, 2010

Turkey's Dolmabahce Palace elegant interior


The Fire Place



The Hall


 

The Piano:  Napoleon Bonaparte's gift to the Sultan (Sorry guys, this is the best my camera can get!).



 

The Chat Room:  Sultan's mother chatroom where she gather her amigas for latest gossips.

 
The Bedroom:  Just one of the many bedrooms (notice this one placed sideways by the wall).


 

The Washbin:  One of the several around the palace, made of marble, (could be imported from Romblon!  Well, I don't know, I didn't hear the tour guide when he told us of its the origin).  This is probably the one they use for ablution.

4 comments:

  1. iyi günler!!

    howdy!

    when did you took this snaps...just curious

    ^_^ bloghopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bloghopper!

    Merhaba! Iyi geceler!

    How are you? These photos are taken back in 2003. I still yet to publish the ones I took on my second visit to this country in 2008 .

    Thanks for your visits.
    -Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing these places look like as if I've already been here. when you come back in this place, please buy souvenir item for me, something vintage and unique as a token of our friendship. i love old items, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get you something from this place if you stay anonymous? Thanks for the visit and comment anyway.

    ReplyDelete