Saturday, February 27, 2010

SAWASDEE! One Night In Bangkok



My "ONE NIGHT IN BANGKOK" was short and exciting as I only stayed in the city for one night before I went to Pattaya the next day.  I left no stone unturned by walking around the streets of Bangkok to experience the ambience of this wonderful country and be greeted with smiles from people's faces.  No wonder why lots of tourists are considering to settle in this country.

Before my feet really aches and swell, I took some photos of the areas, and then head back to my hotel room for some rest. 



 

I got bored in my hotel room as I cannot kiss the night goodbye with myself tossing around the bed, so I decided to sit in the lobby and just do some people watching.  I met these guys mistaken me into a Thai, only to find out am a Filo.  A very friendly tourists from Australia.  As veteran tourist themselves who has been to this place several times, took me for a walk around the red district area Thailand is known for.  And thanks to them, I myself never ever even been to my own red district area in my home country before (believe me or not!), hahaha!


3 comments:

  1. If you find something precious you have to hold onto it with all your might and never let it go inspite of whatever else you may lose, after all many people die without ever finding that's really precious to them. Cheap Flights to Bangkok

    ReplyDelete