Sunday, January 24, 2010

LOST in these Biblical places in Jordan

Come feel with me these Biblical places I have seen, be inspired and experience this devine tour.



Mt. Nebo - the presumed sanctuary of death and burial of Moses.  Deuteromony 34:1-7
(due to lack of enough photo during this time, where digital camera still do not exist,  I seek help from this site to support my other photos), http://www.atlastours.net/jordan/mountnebo.html





Jordan Valley





Bethany





At the hilltop bordering Jordan, Syria and
Israel:  you can see the Golan Height Mountain in the middle, and at the back of the mountain is the Sea of Galilee, known today as Lake Tiberia.  By your naked eye, you can find the city of Nazareth behind the mountain.



The olden pics of myself with the Sea of Galilee over the Golan Heights Mountain.  You can spot 3 countries (Jordan, Syria & Israel)  right away on top of this hill.  

Tidbits:  I actually found this place by accident by riding a wrong bus coming from Irbid City some kilometers away from the capital city of Amman.  Lost that is, but it's a great experience to see these breathtaking sceneries by chance.  I must have been LOST for a reason!


2 comments: